The Masai Mara must be on every Wildlife Photographers bucket list, especially during the annual Wildebeest migration. We will be based in the Mara Triangle......we will use Mara Olapa Camp as our base. This is a small luxury tented camp run by the local Masai.
Masai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. The area nearby is dotted with villages (enkangs) of Masai people.
The following accommodation is included in the package.
6 Nights / 7 Day
7 Day - 6 Nights
Mara Olapa Camp (Masai Mara)
The following meals will be include in the package except your drinks & snacks between meals
* Mara Olapa Camp - All meals
Mara Olapa Camp - Game Drive Vehicle (Unlimited game drives included)
Nairobi / Wilson Airport > Mara / Musiara Airstrip (Flight included)
Mara / Musiara Airstrip > Nairobi / Wilson Airport (Flight included)
Optional extra: International Flights
There will be the following guided photographic outings
* Mara Olapa Camp - Unlimited Game Drives
* Mara Olapa Camp - Startrail
We will have two lectures during the tour.
1 x Theory Lecture - We will cover all the the theory you need for "Wildlife Photography"
1 x Post Processing - We will do a re-cap and any questions you have, We will concentrate on Light Room
processing in this lecture. You are well come to bring your laptop to download your images and work in LR.
Daily assistance will be provided during the tour.
Gear to bring:
* Long lens (400-600mm), medium (70-200mm), wide angle (16-35mm)
* Sturdy Tripod (optional for startrail)
* Remote Shutter Release (optional for startrail)
* Intervaloneter (Must for startrail)
* Bean bag
* Warm clothing
There is other activities available at an extra fee
* Cultural Village
* Hot Air Balloon
* 2 x Day trip to Lake Nakuru National Park ( optional extra )
* 2 x Day trip to Amboseli ( optional extra )
* 1 x Day trip in Nairobi ( optional extra )