A UNIQUE AFRICAN
Zimanga is the first reserve in Africa designed for avid safari enthusiasts whilst simultaneously addressing the needs of wildlife photographers of all levels, offering exclusive wildlife viewing experiences and innovative photographic opportunities unlike any found elsewhere on the continent
The following accommodation is included in the package.
* 4 x Nights - Doornhoek Homestead (Zimanga)
5 Day - 4 Nights
* Zimanga Private Game Reserve (Natal, South Africa)
The following meals will be include in the package except your drinks & snacks between meals
* Doornhoek Homestead - 4 x meals per day
Nairobi Airport > Kembu Cottages - Minibus (Transport included)
Kembu Cottages > Mara Olapa Camp - Minibus (Transport included)
Mara Olapa Camp - Game Drive Vehicle (Unlimited game drives included)
Mara Olapa Camp > Nairobi - Minibus (Transport included)
JHB / CPT > Nairobi Airport - Kenya Air (Flight included)
Nairobi Airport > JHB / CPT - Kenya Air (Flight includes)
Optional extra: International Flights
Flight from Mara > Nairobi
There will be the following guided photographic outings
* Lake Nukuru Park - 1 x Sunrise, 1 x Sunset Game Drive
* Mara Olapa Camp - Unlimited Game Drives
* Nairobi - Giraffe Manor, City Center
We will have two lectures during the tour.
1 x Theory Lecture - We will cover all the the theory you need for "Wildlife Photography"
1 x Post Processing - We will do a re-cap and any questions you have, We will concentrate on Light Room
processing in this lecture. You are well come to bring your laptop to download your images and work in LR.
Daily assistance will be provided during the tour.
Gear to bring:
* Long lens (400-600mm), medium (70-200mm), wide angle (16-35mm)
* Sturdy Tripod (optional for startrail)
* Remote Shutter Release (optional for startrail)
* Intervaloneter (Must for startrail)
* Bean bag
* Warm clothing
There is other activities available at an extra fee
* Cultural Village
* Hot Air Balloon